Brasted Place is a Grade l listed building which, until recently, had suffered years of building neglect. The original villa was built in 1784 to the design of Robert Adam, for a surgeon of King George lll. The villa was extended in the 1880’s by Alfred Waterhouse.
The buildings were previously used as the headquarters for a construction company, and had suffered years of building neglect and inappropriate alterations. We negotiated planning and Listed building consent to convert the building into 7 apartments